The PrismRA Test Result
A PrismRA Test Result Can Help You Reach Your Treatment GoalsPrismRA provides a score that predicts your likelihood of inadequate response to TNFi medications. Your rheumatologist uses the result to help select medication that is a match with your biology and avoid those that might not work.
A PrismRA Result Includes Three Key Sections
- The PrismRA result shows whether a TNFi inadequate response signature is detected.
- The PrismRA score is reported on a scale of 1 to 25. The higher the score, the more likely you are to have an inadequate response to TNFi therapies.
- Based on the PrismRA score, PrismRA predicts your probability of response to TNFi therapy.
Three Potential Score Interpretations
- ≥18.5 is a very high signal of inadequate response and you have a 5% chance of responding to a TNFi.
- ≥10.6 is a high signal of inadequate response and you have a 10% chance of responding to a TNFi.
- <10.6 indicates that no signal of inadequate response was detected and you may be likely to respond to TNFi.*
*A low PrismRA score does not ensure a positive response.
Information to Help You and Your Doctor Make an Informed DecisionYour rheumatologist will receive the PrismRA test result within 5-7 business days. You will review the result together and decide the best next course of action for your specific rheumatoid arthritis. Download Sample Report
Learn More About PrismRA
Interested in how PrismRA helps guide therapy decisions? Please contact the Scipher Medicine Client Services team.